Midnight PokeDojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight PokeDojo

Welcome to Midnight PokeDojo Pokemon league!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya, Hows it going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diaperjk7

Hiya, Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, Hows it going?   Hiya, Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 am

Hi, Just joined a couple of minutes ago. I hope everybody is still here and not off lossing there head somewere. Lol
Just some basic info:
Favorite anime: Naruto and Fooly Cooly
Favorite Type of Pokemon: Dragon
Favorite Pokemon: Zangoose
I Have Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver ( On reserve ) not counting the older games. I will display my trainer card's with my friends code in my signature. Plus if any of you need any Pokemon just let me know I can try to get it for you. If you want it to be shiny it might take a little longer.
Back to top Go down

Hiya, Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hiya, Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi! Welcome to our forum! I guess you must be quite surprised that I'm the only one replying to you. This forum is like a ghost town now. Nobody is ever on anymore. Glad you could join the forum. If you want to battle, just P.M. me! I just want to let you know that my team has become a lot stronger than the one I posted last year! Ciao!
Back to top Go down

Hiya, Hows it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight PokeDojo :: New members :: Introductions and Good Byes-
Jump to: